Saturday, June 2, 2012

Toast Box, Singapore

Toast Box, Singapore




These cakes remind me of the old days in Singapore... 这些糕点提醒我70, 80年代  新加坡...
These cakes remind me of the old days in Singapore... 这些糕点提醒我70, 80年代  新加坡...



Toast Box outlet at Kovan Heartland Mall

Making the KOPI (Coffee)

Cakes, and Nasi Lemak

The bread are being toasted...

Their New Products. Look yummy...

Butter, peanut butter, kaya...everything is here to fill up your toast!

Preparing my kaya toast...

Yeah...here is my takeaway!
$1.20 for the kaya cake, and $1.40 for the kaya toast. hmm, reasonable price.

Kaya cake, doesn't it look yummy and tradditional?

A close up

 The Kaya Cake really tastes good!

Here is my kaya toast!

 Toasted, and sandwiched with butter and kaya!

So crispy!

Inside of the toast! I am satisfied!





A Gallery filled with Truth, Compassion, Tolerance 真善忍画廊